I am I am. I'm glad I am.

Info and pics

On Sun, Jul 20 2008, in Emma Kate, Jessica, by Leroy Leese

– 7lbs, 11.6 oz.
– 20 5/8 inches
– July 19th, 2008 @ 4:25pm

Labor lasted almost exactly 12 hours from the time her water broke (~4:15am)

Here are some fresh pics. Mom and baby are doing outstanding!

13 Responses to Info and pics

1. Bryan says:

What a cutie! Congratulations, Jess & Leroy!!!!

2. Becky says:

Hi Jess & Phil! Dad & Cheryl told me the wonderful news. I am so happy for you both. Hopefully I’ll get to meet her before she turns a year old. Ha Ha. Let me know if you are planning to visit PA anytime soon. Miss you guys so much. Congratulations again.
    Becky

3. Barry Johnston says:

What a beautiful little girl! Congratulations you guys!

4. Mike says:

Man … I love that last pic. Congrats – can’t wait to talk to you about it!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5. PRECIOUS!!! I love the last photo with Jess. So beautiful!!

6. Yay!! So happy for you all! Emma’s a beauty! Congrats!!

7. Jen Nally says:

Congrats! She is a beautiful baby!

8. Kim Heaton says:

She’s so pretty! I’m so happy for yall! You both will be wonderful parents! =)

9. Kristan Pate says:

She’s adorable!! I’m so happy for yall! I hope everythings going great! Can’t wait to meet her!

10. Debbie Pate says:

Congrats you two! I am so happy for you! She looks beautiful. I will pass this info along to everyone at RBCS. Please stop by and see us when you are up to it, we would love to see your beautiful gift! God Bless you both as you begin your new “family” life together!
    Love and prayers,
    Debbie

11. Emily says:

She’s beautiful!

12. Tonia Snyder says:

Hey Mrs. Leese:
    This is Mrs. Fort’s daughter and I wanted to let you know that i told you that you would have your baby on my birthday and you did!!! LOL!!! Tonia

13. Aunt Belinda says:

At last! Emma, we’ve been waiting so long. She is just beautiful and looks a little like both of you. Congratulations, you two. Now get some sleep. All that smiling must be wearing you out.

Can’t wait to meet her in person.